"First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby in the baby carriage!"
With wedding season in the Pacific Northwest starting to wind down, I thought it would be fun to share my and Erica's baby announcements for inspiration!
You know you've entered a new phase in your life when you start going to more baby showers than bridal showers. But it's been such a fun time watching so many of my friends become moms and seeing little E conquer new skills - like walking, which is around the corner! Eeeek!
While being a working mom definitely has it's challenges, one of the perks of having my own business is that I get to bring my baby to work with me every day. Once a week, Erica and her little babe come over for a working session and it's so awesome to see the boys interact!
Although, let's be real: 30% of our time is spent working and the other 70% usually involves feeding, changing, chasing or trying to put one of them down for a nap!
In addition to all the pretty wedding projects we do here at Songbird, keep us in mind for any other custom paper projects as new milestones in your life approach!
I can't believe this was over one year ago!
Pro Tip: Take advantage of the professional photographers while you're at the hospital! It was so nice to have these images captured not only to use for the announcements, but for our memories. The first fews days after welcoming a little one are such a blur!
I loved the idea that Erica came up with (based on some Pinterest inspiration)! She showed me an example of what she wanted to do and I made the paper props for the photo and went over to her house once she was home from the hospital to snap a few pics!